Wireless N 150 Bridge/Access PointWhere to buy
CREATE A WIRELESS NETWORK
The Wireless N 150 Bridge/Access Point (DAP-1155) helps you create a wireless network or connect Ethernet devices to an existing wireless network. Based on Wireless N technology, the DAP-1155 provides faster speeds than previous-generation Wireless G¹, enabling you to watch online videos, stream music, and transfer photos faster.
DIFFERENT MODES TO FIT YOUR NETWORKING NEEDS
With the Wireless N 150 Bridge/Access Point you can create a wireless access point for the wireless devices in your home with Access Point mode, or use Bridge mode to connect your Ethernet-enabled gaming consoles, such as an Xbox 360®, to the Internet.
ADVANCED WIRELESS SECURITY
Use the Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS) button to quickly and easily set up your wireless network The DAP-1155 supports the latest wireless security features to help prevent unauthorized access, either from over a wireless network or the Internet. Support for WPA™ and WPA2™ ensures that you will be able to use the best possible encryption regardless of your client devices.
BETTER PERFORMANCE AND FASTER SPEEDS
The Wireless N 150 Bridge/Access Point (DAP-1155) makes an ideal solution for creating a new home or office wireless network or for connecting Ethernet-devices to an existing wireless network. Based on Wireless N technology, the Wireless N 150 Bridge/Access Point greatly improves the speed of your wireless signal to provide faster connections than previous-generation Wireless G¹. This allows the DAP-1155 to provide better wireless coverage for your home so you can have better connections from farther away.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
• Cable or DSL Modem and a subscription with an Internet Service Provider (ISP)
• Computer with: Windows XP SP3/Vista/7
• Internet Explorer 7 or Firefox 3.0 or higher
RECOMMENDED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
For optimal wireless performance, use with:
• Wireless N 150 Router (DIR-501)
• Wireless N 150 Bridge Access Point (DAP-1155) Ethernet Cable - CAT5
• Power Adapter Quick Installation Guide CD-ROM with Manual
• 802.11g/b Wireless LAN, with some N features 2 10/100 Mbps LAN ports
• 1 external antenna
• WEP 64/128-Bit data encryption Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2) WPS™ (PIN/PBC)
• Internet Explorer 7 or Firefox 3.0 or higher, or other Java-enabled browser
DIMENSIONS (L x W x H)
• 81.8 x 102 x 26.5 mm (3.2 x 4 x 1 inches)
• 78.6 g (0.2 lbs)
• FCC Class B
• IC C-Tick
• Wi-Fi Certified
DAP-1155 Wireless N 150 Bridge/Access Point