Using the DIR-615 device, you are able to quickly create a high-speed wireless network at home or in your office, which lets computers and mobile devices access the Internet virtually anywhere (within the operational range of your wireless network). The router can operate as a base station for connecting wireless devices of the standards 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n (at the wireless connection rate up to 300Mbps).
Secure Wireless Connection
The router supports multiple functions for the wireless interface: several security standards (WEP, WPA/WPA2), MAC address filtering, WPS, WMM. In addition, the device is equipped with a button for switching the Wi-Fi network off/on. If needed, for example, when you leave home, you can easily switch the router’s WLAN by pressing the button, and devices connected to the LAN ports of the router will stay online.
Advanced Capabilities of Wireless Network
Smart adjustment of Wi-Fi clients is useful for networks based on several D-Link access points or routers – when the smart adjustment function is configured on each of them, a client always connects to the access point (router) with the highest signal level.
Support of guest Wi-Fi network allows you to create a separate wireless network with individual security settings and maximum rate limitation. Devices connected to the guest network will be able to access the Internet, but will be isolated from the devices and resources of the router's LAN.
The built-in 4-port switch enables you to connect Ethernet-enabled computers, game consoles, and other devices to your network.
The wireless router DIR-615 includes a built-in firewall. The advanced security functions minimize threats of hacker attacks, prevent unwanted intrusions to your network, and block access to unwanted websites for users of your LAN.
In addition, the router supports IPsec and allows to create secure VPN tunnels.
Built-in Yandex.DNS service protects against malicious and fraudulent web sites and helps to block access to adult content on children's devices.
Easy Configuration and Update
You can configure the settings of the wireless router DIR-615 via the user-friendly web-based interface (the interface is available in two languages – in Russian and in English).
You can simply update the firmware: the router itself finds approved firmware on D-Link update server and notifies when ready to install it.
• 4 10/100BASE-TX LAN ports
• 4 LAN LEDs
• RESET button to restore factory default settings
• WPS button to set up wireless connection and enable/disable wireless network
• IPv6 PPPoE
• PPPoE Dual Stack
• Static IPv4/Dynamic IPv4
• Static IPv6 / Dynamic IPv6
• PPPoE + Static IP / Dynamic IP
• PPTP/L2TP + Static IP
• PPTP/L2TP + Dynamic IP
• DHCP server/relay
• Stateful/Stateless mode for IPv6 address assignment, IPv6 prefix delegation
• Automatic obtainment of LAN IP address (for access point/repeater/client modes)
• DNS relay
• Dynamic DNS
• Static IP routing
• Static IPv6 routing
• IGMP Proxy
• Support of UPnP IGD
• Support of VLAN
• WAN ping respond
• Support of SIP ALG
• Support of RTSP
• WAN reservation
• Autonegotiation of speed, duplex mode, and flow control/Manual speed and duplex mode setup for each Ethernet port
• Setup of maximum TX rate for each port of the router
• Built-in UDPXY application
• Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
• IP filter
• IPv6 filter
• MAC filter
• URL filter
• Prevention of ARP and DDoS attacks
• Virtual servers
• Built-in Yandex.DNS web content filtering service
• IPSec tunnels
• Bilingual web-based interface for configuration and management (Russian/English)
• Notification on connection problems and auto redirect to settings
• Firmware update via web-based interface
• Automatic notification on new firmware version
• Saving/restoring configuration to/from file
• Support of remote logging
• Automatic synchronization of system time with NTP server and manual time/date setup
• Ping function
• Traceroute utility
• TR-069 client
• WPA/WPA2 (Personal/Enterprise)
• МАС filter
• WPS (PBC/PIN)
• WMM (Wi-Fi QoS)
• Information on connected Wi-Fi clients
• Advanced settings
• Smart adjustment of Wi-Fi clients
• Guest Wi-Fi
• Rate limitation for wireless network/separate MAC addresses
• Autonegotiation of channel bandwidth in accordance with environment conditions (20/40 Coexistence)
• IEEE 802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, and 54Mbps
• IEEE 802.11n: from 6.5 to 300Mbps (from MCS0 to MCS15)
• 802.11g: BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM с OFDM
• 802.11n: BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM с OFDM
• Storage: from -20 to 65 °C
• Storage: from 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
• Power adapter DC 12V/1A
• Ethernet cable (CAT 5E)
• “Quick Installation Guide” (brochure)
DIR-615/GF Gigabit Wireless N300 Router with Fiber WAN Port and FE LAN Ports