802.11n Wireless Router with Built-in 4-port switch, up to 150 Mbit / sNereden Alınır
The device DIR-300NRU is a wireless router with a built-in 4-port switch, which allows you to quickly and easily create a wireless and wired network at home or in the office.
You can connect the wireless router DIR-300NRU to a cable or DSL-modem or to Ethernet-line and use a high-speed connection to the Internet for a wide range of professional tasks. Built-in 4-port switch allows you to connect computers equipped with Ethernet-adapters, game consoles and other devices to your network.
Using a wireless router DIR-300NRU, you can quickly create a wireless network at home or in the office, which will allow your employees or members of your family to connect to a wireless network from virtually anywhere (in the range of a wireless network). The Router can serve as a base station for a wireless network device of the standards 802.11b, 802.11g and 802.11n (at speeds up to 150 Mbit / s).
In the router supports multiple functions for the wireless interface. The device supports several security standards (WEP, WPA/WPA2), filtration devices to be connected by MAC-address, and allows the use of the WPS, WMM.
Wireless Router DIR-300NRU has a built-in firewall. Advanced security features minimize threats of hackers and prevent intrusions to your network and access to unwanted websites for users on your local network.
To manage and configure your wireless router DIR-300NRU use the user-friendly web-based interface (available in several languages).
The WAN interface
1 10/100BASE-TX Ethernet port for cable or DSL-modem or a dedicated Ethernet-line
The LAN interface
4 10/100BASE-TX Ethernet port
• IEEE 802.11n (up to 150 Mbit / s)
• IEEE 802.11b / g
• The types of WAN-connection
• Static IP
• Dynamic IP
• PPTP/L2TP + Static IP
• PPTP/L2TP + Dynamic IP
• DHCP-server and DHCP-Client
• DNS relay
• Skip VPN-tunnel (PPTP/L2TP)
• Dynamic DNS
• Static IP-routing
• Remote Access
• Network statistics for each interface
• IGMP Proxy
• VLAN support
• WLAN (up to 4 SSID)
• Supported security
◦ WPA/WPA2 Personal
◦ WPA/WPA2 Enterprise
• Control of the connected devices
• Methods and PIN WPS PBC function
• The WMM (Wi-Fi QoS)
• Advanced Settings
• Supports the "client"
• Network Address Translation (NAT)
• Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
• The Prevention of ARP-and DDoS-attacks
• Virtual Servers
Configuration and Management
• Web-based interface for configuration and management of multiple languages
• Access via TELNET
• Upgrade the firmware of the router through the web-interface
• Save and load configuration
• Support for remote logging
• Automatic synchronization of system time with a NTP-server
• The Internet
• The wireless network
• 4 LEDs LAN
• Power supply: external power adapter DC 5V/1A
• The Reset button to restore factory default settings
from 0 to 40 C
-20 To 65 ° C
From 10% to 90% non-condensing
From 5% to 95% non-condensing