5 m cable for KVM KVM-403 is designed to connect a monitor, keyboard and mouse and is compatible with D-Link DKVM series trigger. KVM-403 - This cable "four in one" package, which is a VGA cable (with 15-pin connectors HDD "Dad") to connect a VGA monitor and a USB 2.0 cable (with USB connectors), whose one end is connected to the computer, and the other - the KVM switches.
KVM-403 - This cable is "four in one". It saves space, as it integrates several cables into one. Each cable has a color coded (PC99), and mis-connection is not possible. Each cable must also feritomagnetinę core, which reduces electromagnetic (EMI) and radiofrequency interference (RFI).
- VGA: 15-pin HDD Dad "(monitor)
- USB: Type A USB connector "Dad"
- PS / 2: 6-pin mini-DIN "Dad" (mouse)
- PS / 2: 6-pin mini-DIN "Dad" (keyboard)
- KVM: the 15-pin connector "Dad"
- 5 years
- 467 g