Unified Services Routerהיכן לקנות
The D-Link DSR Series Unified Services Routers provide secure, high-performance networking solutions to address the growing needs of small and medium businesses. With integrated high-speed wireless technology, the DSR series routers offer comparable performance to wired networks, but with fewer limitations.
Comprehensive Management Capabilities
The DSR series supports mobile broadband networks via an extendable USB modem*, such as 3G or 4G** dongles. Traffic load balancing can be performed on the mobile data connections, providing an additional layer of redundancy for critical or backup applications.
Web Authentication Capabilities
Captive Portal allows employees and guest users to be easily authenticated and authorized by accessing a customized landing page. Users can be authenticated by a local database, RADIUS, LDAP, Microsoft Windows Active Directory, NT Domain and POP3 server. A maximum of four servers can be configured at any one time.
Complete and Robust VPN Features
A fully featured virtual private network (VPN) provides your mobile workers and branch offices with a secure link to your network. The DSR series routers are capable of Generic Routing Encapsulation (GRE) tunnels, empowering your mobile users by providing remote access to a central corporate database. Site-to-site VPN tunnels use IP Security (IPSec) Protocol, Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP), or Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP) to facilitate branch office connectivity through encrypted virtual links.
Web Content Filtering
The DSR series also provides a web content filtering feature to help administrators monitor, manage and control employeesвЂ™ Internet usage. Static web content filtering helps to remove malicious objects such as Java applets, ActiveX, and cookies, or to block URLs by keyword. Dynamic web content filtering, which requires a license subscription, allows administrators to filter content from a list of categories. Multiple global index servers, with millions of URLs and real-time website data, enhance performance and maximize service availability.
* The following portable modem are supported: DWM-152 A1/A2/A3, DWM-156 A1/A2/A3/A5/A6/A7, DWM-157 A1/B1, DWM-158 D1, DWP-156 A1/B1, DWP-157 A1/B1, Huawei E1550, E173, E303 and EC306.
** Available with future firmware upgrade.
• 10/100/1000 Mbps WAN Port
• 8 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN Ports
• 802.11 b/g/n (Single Band)
• 2 Detachable 2 dBi Omni-Directional Antennas
USB 2.0 Port
• 750 Mbps
New Sessions (per second)
Web Content Filtering
• Static URL, Keywords, Dynamic WCF (License is required)
Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
• Signature Package Included in Firmware
• Internal User Database, Radius, POP3, LDAP, AD, NT Domain
IEEE 802.11q VLAN
• IGMP Proxy, IGMP Snooping
Multiple Service Set Identifier (SSID)
Service Set Identifier (SSID) to VLAN Mapping
• 802.11 b/g/n
• Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP)
• Wi-Fi Protect Setup (WPS)
• Wi-Fi Protected Access вЂ“ Personal (WPA-PSK)
• Wi-Fi Protected Access вЂ“ Enterprise (WPA-EAP)
• Wi-Fi Protected Access version 2 вЂ“ Personal (WPA-PSK)
• Wi-Fi Protected Access version 2 вЂ“ Enterprise (WPA-EAP)
• DES 56 bit, NULL
IPSec NAT Traversal
Dead Peer Detection
IP Encapsulating Security Payload (ESP)
IP Authentication Header (AH)
VPN Tunnel Keep Alive
Hub and Spoke
Maximum Bandwidth Control
Priority Bandwidth Control
• Port-based QoS
• 3 Classes
Web-based User Interface
• v1, v2c, v3
• External Power Supply Unit DC 12 V/1.5 A
Max. Power Consumption
• 12.6 W
Dimensions (L x W x H)
• 140 x 203 x 35 mm
• 0 to 40 В°C
• -20 to 70 В°C
• 5% to 95% non-condensing
• FCC Class B, CE Class B, RCM, IC
• cUL, LVD (EN60950-1)
3rd Party Certification
• IPv6 Ready, Wi-Fi, VPNC AES Interop, VPNC Basic Interop
• 250,000 hours
* Actual performance may vary depending on network conditions and activated services.
** Firewall throughput is measured using UDP traffic with a 1,518 bytes packet size, adhering to RFC2544.
*** Available with future firmware upgrade.
DSR-250N Unified Services Router