DES-1026G - unmanaged switch 10/100 Mbit / s , designed to improve the performance of the working group , provides a high level of network flexibility . The presence of 24 -port 10/100 Mbit / s to connect workstations and two Gigabit combo ports for connecting servers allow you to meet the needs of a large network bandwidth and reduce response time.
24-port 10/100 Mbit / s to connect workstations
The switch features 24 ports of 10/100 Mbit / s and can be used to connect to the small workgroup . These ports support auto-negotiation speed 100BASE-TX and 10BASE-T auto-negotiation mode and full and half-duplex .
2 Gigabit combo ports
Switch is equipped with 2 combo ports to connect to servers over twisted pair or core switches using fiber optic cable. Using existing Category 5 twisted pair as a transmission medium can immediately connect servers to ports Gigabit Ethernet, without requiring you to install new fiber optic cable . These ports support auto-negotiation 10/100/1000 Mbit / s and auto-negotiation . With the help of these ports can also be connected to multiple switches , together with a view to increasing the number of ports destined for network connections.
Flow control for secure information transfer
All ports support flow control by the " back pressure " and IEEE 802.3x. These functions allow you to avoid packet loss buffer overflow port of the receiving device .
Auto detect cable polarity MDI / MDIX
All ports support auto- polarity cable MDI / MDIX. This eliminates the need for crossover cables or ports uplink. To any port to connect the server , a router or a switch , using straight-through twisted-pair cable .
Switch with 26 ports «plug-and-play» is an ideal choice for workgroups to increase productivity applications " client / server ".
• IEEE 802.3 10Base-T Ethernet
• IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX Fast Ethernet
• IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet
• IEEE 802.3z 1000BASE-X
• Auto Detect speed Nway ANSI / IEEE 802.3
• IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
• 24-port 10/100Base-TX with automatic polarity detection MDI / MDIX
• 2 combo port 10/100/1000BASE-T/SFP
Data transfer rate
10 Mbit / s (duplex)
20 Mbit / s (half duplex)
• Fast Ethernet:
100 Mbit / s (half duplex)
200 Mbit / s (duplex)
• Gigabit Ethernet:
2000 Mbit / s (duplex)
• half-duplex mode : the method of " back pressure "
• Duplex Mode : flow control 802.3h
• For unit : Power ( Power)
• For each port : Link / Act
• Switching Matrix: 8.8 Gbit / s
• Automatic polarity of MDI / MDIX on all ports
• Switching Method : Store-and-forward
• Full duplex / half duplex for 10/100 Mbit / s
• Full duplex for 1000 Mbps / s
• MAC Address Table : 8K entries per device
• Packet Buffer : 512KB
• Jumbo- frames : 10KB
• Study of MAC addresses
• Automatic Update
Speed filtering / forwarding
• 10 Base-T: 14,880 pps
• 100 Base-TX: 148,800 pps
• Gigabit: 1,488,000 pps
• From 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
• Internal universal power supply
• 6.6 W
• 440 x 140 x 44 mm
• Standard size for mounting in a 19 "rack
• 0 dB (passive cooling)
• Operating: 0 º to 40 º C
• Storage: -10 to 70 ° C
• Operating: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
• FCC, CE Class A, CCC, BSMI
• CE-LVD, CCC, BSMI