48-port 10/100Base-TX + 2 combo port 10/100/1000BASE-T/SFP Yönetilmeyen AnahtarNereden Alınır
Unmanaged Switch DES-1050G high-density port 10/100Mbps Ethernet is ideal for a cost-effective connection of the working groups. Equipped with a 48-port 10/100 Mbit / s Ethernet, 2 combo ports 10/100/1000BASE-T/SFP and configured in a flat metal housing for mounting in a standard rack, this switch provides an inexpensive connection of up to 48 workstations and 2 Gigabit connections over twisted pair or fiber optic cable.
48 Connects Plug-and-Play to the workplace
All 48 ports 10/100Base-TX Switch DES-1050G are plug-and-play support and auto-detection and polarity of MDI / MDIX.Therefore, DES-1050G provides a simple and inexpensive solution to connect up to 48 computers.
2 Gigabit combo ports
Switch is equipped with 2 combo ports to connect to servers over twisted pair or core switches using fiber optic cable. Using existing Category 5 twisted pair as a transmission medium can immediately connect servers to ports Gigabit Ethernet, without requiring you to install new fiber optic cable. These ports support auto-negotiation 10/100/1000 Mbit / s and auto-negotiation.With the help of these ports can also be connected to multiple switches, together with a view to increasing the number of ports destined for network connections.
Flow control for secure information transfer
The switch supports flow control 802.3h that reduces the number of discarded packets. This is achieved by sending signals collision when the buffer of the receiving port. Thanks to the support of this function, the organization secure connections to servers at speeds 2000Mbps / s in full duplex mode for simultaneous access by multiple workstations without the risk of data loss.
• IEEE 802.3 10Base-T Ethernet
• IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX Fast Ethernet
• IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet
• Auto Detect speed Nway ANSI / IEEE 802.3
• IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
• 48 10/100Base-TX ports with automatic polarity detection MDI / MDIX
• 2 combo port 10/100/1000BASE-T/SFP
• half-duplex mode: the method of "back pressure"
• Duplex Mode: flow control 802.3h
• For unit: Power (Power)
• For each port: Link / Act
• Switching Matrix: 13.6 Gb / s
• Automatic polarity of MDI / MDIX on all ports
• Switching Method: Store-and-forward
• Full duplex / half duplex for 10/100 Mbit / s
• Full duplex for 1000 Mbps / s
• MAC Address Table: 8K entries per device
• Packet Buffer: 512KB
• Jumbo-frames: 10KB
Study of MAC addresses
Speed filtering / forwarding
• 10 Base-T: 14,880 pps
• 100 Base-TX: 148,809 pps
• Gigabit: 1,488,090 pps
• From 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
• Internal universal power supply
440 x 230 x 44 mm
0 dB (passive cooling)
• Operating: 0 º to 40 º C
• Storage: -25 to 55 ° C
Operating: 0% to 95% (non-condensing)