4-Port USB 3.0 Hub (One Port with Fast Charge Support)Kur iegādāties
The D-Link DUB-1340 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub provides an easy way to add four USB 3.0 ports to your notebook or desktop computer. One of the four USB 3.0 ports supports Fast Charge mode, allowing you to reduce time for charging mobile devices. This means you can charge devices while also connect additional USB devices like digital and web cameras, card readers, hard drives, mice, keyboards, printers, scanners, and other peripherals.
Add Four USB 3.0 Ports to Your Computer
With the DUB-1340 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub, you can conveniently add more USB 3.0 ports and connect up to four USB peripheral devices. USB 3.0 technology supports data rates of up to 5 Gbps, which means that you can enjoy faster transfer speeds compared to previous USB standards.
Fast Charge Mode
One of the four USB 3.0 ports supports Fast Charge mode. Battery Charging 1.2 compliance allows this port to supply charging current up to 1.5 A for chargeable devices.
Simply connect the DUB-1340 to any PC (you can also plug in the power adapter if it is necessary). It’s that easy - no drivers or software installation is required. Now you can connect up to four additional USB devices to your laptop, notebook, or desktop computer.
• One USB 3.0 Type-A downstream port with Fast Charge mode support
• Three USB 3.0 Type-A downstream ports
• One USB 3.0 Type-A connector
• Power LED
• USB 3.0
• USB 2.0
• USB 1.1
• Up to 5 Gbps
• Up to 127 devices
• Up to five cascaded hubs
• Available USB port (USB 3.0 is recommended)
• Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS, Linux
Dimensions (L x W x H)
• 108 x 35 x 13.5 mm
• From PC (USB bus powered)
• 5 V / 3 A DC power adapter (Micro-USB)
Supplied charging current
• Max. 1.5 A for Battery Charging 1.2 compliant port
• 0.5 A for standard ports
• Operating: 0 to 40 °C
• Storage: -20 to 70 °C
• Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
• Storage: 5% to 90% non-condensing
DUB-1340 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub (One Port with Fast Charge Support)