IP-Dome Camera D-Link DCS-6113 supports Full HD transmission delivers high-definition video and compression format H.264, that can record high-definition video. When you connect to the network camera provides high quality video transmission over the Internet. Built-in DCS-6113 IR-Subnetting and ICR-filter allows the camera to obtain high quality images in normal and low light. The supplied software allows you to view high quality images up to 32 cameras on one computer screen in real time. The camera is also equipped with a slot for MicroSD-card, which is used for local backups.
High definition video surveillance
The DCS-6113 supports Full HD resolution and enables you to capture video in widescreen mode (16:9), which provides high quality video and simplifies viewing and video surveillance.
Support for multicast data
To increase the efficiency of bandwidth utilization and to increase the image quality the camera DCS-6113 uses streaming video compression formats: MJPEG, MPEG-4 and H.264. Data compression is H.264 produces small files, which is useful for long-term recording, or in networks with low bandwidth. MJPEG format provides file integrity, making it ideal for situations that require high image detail. The camera can organize the multicast data stream and provide access to video on demand.
Day / night
The camera is used both in daytime and at night. ICR-filter allows the camera to get a clear color image during daytime shooting black and white image in low light and at night.
Detection of tamper attempts (Tamper Detection)
Resistant building the DCS-6113 provides protection against intruders and allows you to place the camera at the intersection of transport and communications, schools and prisons. The camera is equipped with electronic alarm system that uses a visual or audible alarm when you change position and focus the camera, as well as blocking or spray-painting.
The DCS-6113 is equipped with inlet and outlet ports for connection to external devices such as IR sensors, switches and alarm relays. The DCS-6113 supports Power over Ethernet (PoE), eliminating the need for additional power cables.
View the video in real time on a mobile phone 3GPP
The DCS-6113 allows you to view the video stream from a compatible mobile phone. This significantly extends the capabilities of monitoring, allowing users to monitor without a PC.
Centralized control via D-ViewCam
Software D-ViewCam ™ D-Link, included in the package, allows you to view up to 32 cameras on one computer screen. Users can set up automatic notification by e-mail to be instantly informed of unusual activities, to create a recording schedule, as well as the Detected record video directly to hard disk. Software D-ViewCam ™ also allows you to download the floor plan of the enterprise and create a layout of cameras, which greatly simplifies the process of governance.
Viewing window and functions ePTZ
The user can select the required area for viewing (Region of Interest (ROI)) on the screen in the Web-interface. The ability to move the field of ROI is favorable for cameras with fixed focal length, as this function can be used in conjunction with virtual pan settings, preset positions, which provides high-quality video. Viewing window also allows you to use the zoom function for more detailed images.
• 1/2 inch, 7-megapixel CMOS-sensor with progressive scan technology
• Infrared light: illumination range - 10 meters
• Built-in ICR-filter
• Minimum illumination: 0.12 lux (Day mode), 0 lux (Night Mode) with infrared illumination
• The lens is fixed focal length of 4 mm, F1.5 (horizontal viewing angle - 77,4 °)
• SDRAM, 256 MB
• Flash-Memory 128 MB
• 16-fold increase
• Setting quality, size and speed of image transmission
• Timestamps and paste text
• Three windows to configure the motion detection
• Functions ePTZ
• 5 private masks
• Flip and mirror image
• A custom white balance, shutter speed, adjust brightness, saturation, contrast,
• Video compression formats H.264/MPEG4/MJPEG
• JPEG for still images
• H.264/MPEG-4 multicast streaming
• 1920x1080 @ 15 fps, 1280x1024 @ 20 fps, 1280x720 @ 30 fps, 640x480 @ 30 fps, 320x240 @ 30 fps, 176x144 @ 30 fps
• Voice compression (GCM-AMR), rate from 4.75 kbit / s to 12.2 kbit / s
• Audio Coding (MPEG-4, AAC), transfer rate: 16 kbit / s to 128 kbit / s
• Supports two-way transmission of sound and the ability to mute the sound (mute)
IPv4, TCP / IP, UDP, ICMP, DHCP Client, NTP Client (D-Link), DNS Client, DDNS Client (D-Link), SMTP Client, FTP Client, HTTP / HTTPS, Samba Client, PPPoE, UPnP Port Forwarding , RTP / RTSP / RTCP, IP filtering, 3GPP, LLTD, CoS / QoS, SNMP, IGMP, 802.1x, ONVIF
• Protection of the Administrator account and user group
• Authentication by password
• Digital encryption, HTTP and RTSP
• HTTPS streaming
• Control access of remote users
• Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000
• Browser: Internet Explorer 6 or higher, Chrome, Firefox, Safari
• Motion detection
• Detection of attempts to tamper (Tamper Detection)
• Support for multiple servers, HTTP, SMTP and FTP
• Event notification and download pictures / videos via HTTP, SMTP or FTP
• Multiple event notifications
• Several ways to backup
• Setting up a Web-browser
• Obtaining snapshots / video and save to your local hard drive or NAS via Web-browser
• Remote management / control of up to 32 cameras
• View images from 32 cameras on one screen
• Supports all management functions through a Web-based interface
• Option to record the image sensor or manual operation
Support for mobile phones and software
• Mobile phone with 3GPP-player, QuickTime 6.5, Real Player 10.5, Windows 2000 / XP / Vista or 7
External interface of the device
• One D / I-interface and a D / O-interface for external sensor and alarm
• Audio input (MIC in)
• Audio / video output (AV out)
• Switching the TV system (NTSC / PAL)
• Slot for MicroSD-card
• 12 Vdc 1,25 A, 50/60 Hz, 802.3af PoE
Max. power consumption
• 5.3 W
• From 0 to 40 ° C
• From -20 To 70 ° C
• 90% (no condensation)
• 472 g
• CE (Class A), CE LVD (EN60965-1), FCC (Class A), ICES-003, C-Tick