HD Wireless N Cube Network CameraKur iegādāties
The DCS-2132L HD Wireless N Cube Network Camera is a mydlink-enabled IP surveillance camera that lets you monitor an area 24 hours a day. It helps you keep an eye on your home or office, even when you’re away.
24/7 HD Surveillance for Your Home or Office
The DCS-2132L is built with a megapixel image sensor to give you high-quality snapshots and video with resolutions up to 720p HD. This gives you sharp, high-resolution snapshots and videos with rich detail. Get a closer look with ePTZ, which lets you zoom in, zoom out, and pan across your camera’s video so you can survey a large area easily.
An infrared cut removable (ICR) filter is also built into the DCS-2132L, which blocks infrared light during the day for improved image quality. At night, it moves out of the way to use all available light for low-light surveillance, and paired with the IR LED illuminator, this camera can monitor an area even in complete darkness.
Anywhere Access with mydlink
The HD Wireless N Cube Network Camera is mydlink-enabled, which means that you can access and configure your camera remotely, no matter where you are. See your camera’s live view through the mydlink website, or download the mydlink mobile app and view your camera directly on your iOS or Android mobile device. Keep an eye on your home while you’re at work, or check on the office when you’re out on the road; mydlink makes it all possible.
If you have a mydlink-enabled Cloud Router, setting up and configuring your DCS-2132L is a snap, thanks to Zero Configuration. Simply connect your camera to its power adapter and then connect your camera to your Cloud Router with an Ethernet cable - the camera will automatically be added to your account. mydlink does the hard work for you, allowing even novice users to set up and use their mydlink-enabled cameras immediately.
Built for Versatility
The DCS-2132L comes with a wealth of features that enhance its surveillance capabilities, making it ideal for any situation. A passive infrared (PIR) sensor detects motion near the camera, allowing it to automatically record video and send you a notification when motion is detected. A built-in microphone and speaker allow for 2-way communication, which is ideal for use in entryways or for caretaker applications. It even includes 802.11n wireless connectivity, allowing it to be placed anywhere easily without requiring cabling to be installed.
A Complete, Expandable Surveillance Solution
The DCS-2132L is a self-sufficient surveillance solution, capable of recording snapshots and video to a MicroSD card without requiring a PC or network storage device.
If you want to expand your surveillance options, D-ViewCam management software is also included, giving you the ability to manage up to 32 cameras with a robust set of features, including multi-camera views and automated e-mail alerts to keep you informed of suspicious or unusual activities.
Camera Hardware Profile
• 1/4" Megapixel progressive CMOS sensor
• 5 meter IR illumination distance
• Minimum illumination: 0 lux with IR LED on
• Built-in Infrared-Cut Removable (ICR) Filter module
• Built-in PIR sensor (5 meter)
• Built-in microphone and speaker
• 10x digital zoom
• Focal length: 3.45 mm
• Aperture: F2.0
• Angle of view:
• Configurable image size, quality, frame rate, and bit rate
• Time stamp and text overlays
• Configurable motion detection windows
• Configurable privacy mask zones
• Configurable shutter speed, brightness, saturation, contrast, and sharpness
• Simultaneous H.264/MPEG-4/MJPEG format compression
• H.264/MPEG-4 multicast streaming
• JPEG for still images
• 16:9 - 1280 x 800, 1280 x 720, 800 x 450, 640 x 360, 480 x 270, 320 x 176, 176 x 144 up to 30 fps recording*
• 4:3 - 1024 x 768, 800 x 600, 640 x 480, 480 x 360, 320 x 240, 176 x 144 up to 30 fps recording*
External Device Interfaces
• 10/100 BASE-TX Fast Ethernet port
• 802.11n wireless
• DI/DO port
• MicroSD/SDHC card slot
• DHCP client
• NTP client (D-Link)
• DNS client
• DDNS client (D-Link)
• SMTP client
• FTP client
• Samba client
• UPnP port forwarding
• IP filtering
• ONVIF compliant
• Administrator and user group protection
• Password authentication
• HTTP and RTSP digest encryption
System Requirements for Web Interface
• Browser: Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Chrome
• Motion detection
• Event notification and uploading of snapshots/video clips via e-mail or FTP
• Supports multiple SMTP and FTP servers
• Multiple event notifications
• Multiple recording methods for easy backup
• Take snapshots/video clips and save to local hard drive or NAS via web browser
• Configuration interface accessible via web browser
• Windows 7/Vista/XP system, Pocket PC, or mobile phone
• mydlink mobile app for iOS and Android mobile devices
D-ViewCam™ System Requirements
• Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7/Vista/XP
• Web Browser: Internet Explorer 7 or higher
• Protocol: Standard TCP/IP
D-ViewCam™ Software Functions
• Remote management/control of up to 32 cameras
• Viewing of up to 32 cameras on one screen
• Supports all management functions in web interface
• Scheduled motion triggered, or manual recording options
• 116 g ± 5%
External Power Adapter
• Input: 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
• Output: 5 V DC, 1.2 A
• 3.65 watts max.
• Operating: 0° to 40°C
• Storage: -20° to 70°C
• Operating: 20% to 80% non-condensing
• Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
• CE LVD
* Frame rates when streaming video may vary depending on network conditions and method used.
** A SDHC Class 6 card or above is recommended. Supports card capacities up to 32GB.
DCS-2132L HD Wireless N Cube Network Camera